1. The applicant must be:
(1) local resident or company or;
(2) resident or organizations within the European Community.
2. Net-Chinese provides the Local Presence Service for the applicant without the local representative and the address
3. The Local Presence Service will take extra charges. For details, please contact us.
(a) Minimum: 3
(b) Maximum: 63
(c) comprise of letters and numbers
(d) A domain name cannot begin or end with a hyphen "-" or contain a hyphen "-" on the 3rd and 4th position.
*the applicant will be informed by Net-Chinese by e-mail to renew the domain name
90 days, 45 days and 30 days before the domain name expiration date*
*the applicant will be informed by Net-Chinese by e-mail to renew the domain name after the domain name expiration date*
1. The introduction and information of the domains in the website are for reference only. The applicant should fully acknowledge and agree that all the domain names should comply with the Domain Name Registration Agreement of all gTLDs and ccTLDs of ICANN （The Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers）, the Domain Name Management Regulation, the Dispute Resolution, other related regulations and the policy requirements of the highest authority of each domain.
2. The regulation of the renewal of each domain is different and might be amended occasionally. Please pay and finish the domain renewal 30 days before the expiration date; if the renewal date is within 30 days before the expiration date, Net-Chinese will handle the domain name renewal according to the regulations of each registry. The additional charge should be at the applicant’s own expense.