(1) The applicant have the local qualification in Ireland and must provide the ID number of the local company or the trademark in Ireland
(2) The applicant have the qualification of the Britain company. The applicant must provide the company ID number or the Britain trademark ID number and the documentation including the copies of the invoice to prove that there are business dealings between the company and Ireland
(3) If the applicant possess neither Irish nor Britain company qualification, the applicant should provide the documentation related to the company or the trademark and the documentation including the copies of the invoice to prove that there are business dearlings between the company and Ireland
(4) The amount of the domain registration is not limited. If the domain neme has no connection with the trademark or the company name, the applicant should provide an convincing explanation and documentation to illustrate
(5) Any unesthetic domain name or geographical name will directly be refused to register by the IE Registry
(6) According to regulations of the registry, all the applicant must provide necessary proof documentation or materials within 30days
Please download the application form and attach the required documentaton in the email, we'll contact you as soon as possible.
(a) Minimum: 2
(b) Maximum: 63
(c) comprise of letters and numbers
(d) A domain name cannot begin or end with a hyphen "-" or contain a hyphen "-" on the 3rd and 4th position.
*the applicant will be informed by Net-Chinese by e-mail to renew the domain name
90 days, 45 days and 30 days before the domain name expiration date*
*the applicant will be informed by Net-Chinese by e-mail to renew the domain name after the domain name expiration date*
1. The introduction and information of the domains in the website are for reference only. The applicant should fully acknowledge and agree that all the domain names should comply with the Domain Name Registration Agreement of all gTLDs and ccTLDs of ICANN （The Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers）, the Domain Name Management Regulation, the Dispute Resolution, other related regulations and the policy requirements of the highest authority of each domain.
2. The regulation of the renewal of each domain is different and might be amended occasionally. Please pay and finish the domain renewal 30 days before the expiration date; if the renewal date is within 30 days before the expiration date, Net-Chinese will handle the domain name renewal according to the regulations of each registry. The additional charge should be at the applicant’s own expense.