(1) Must provide the information of local company(including local serial number of the company)
(2) The following categories of companies, organizations and individuals will be able to register a .fr domain:
(a) undertakings having their registered office, central administration or principal place of business within the European Community
(b) organizations established within the European Community without prejudice to the application of national law
(c) Natural persons resident within the European Community.
(3) Net-Chinese may provide the local presence service.
(4) To use the local presence service, please send us an e-mail to acquire the representative contract
Please download the application form and attach the required documentaton in the email, we'll contact you as soon as possible.
(a) Minimum: 3
(b) Maximum: 63
(c) comprise of letters and numbers
(d) A domain name cannot begin or end with a hyphen "-" or contain a hyphen "-" on the 3rd and 4th position.
*the applicant will be informed by Net-Chinese by e-mail to renew the domain name
90 days, 45 days and 30 days before the domain name expiration date*
*the applicant will be informed by Net-Chinese by e-mail to renew the domain name after the domain name expiration date*
1. The introduction and information of the domains in the website are for reference only. The applicant should fully acknowledge and agree that all the domain names should comply with the Domain Name Registration Agreement of all gTLDs and ccTLDs of ICANN （The Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers）, the Domain Name Management Regulation, the Dispute Resolution, other related regulations and the policy requirements of the highest authority of each domain.
2. The regulation of the renewal of each domain is different and might be amended occasionally. Please pay and finish the domain renewal 30 days before the expiration date; if the renewal date is within 30 days before the expiration date, Net-Chinese will handle the domain name renewal according to the regulations of each registry. The additional charge should be at the applicant’s own expense.