(1) individual-required the ID number and the local address in Finland
(2) Enterprise-required the registration number and the address of the local entity in Finland
(3) Net-Chinese may provide the local presence service, if the client would like to choose this service, please notice:
a) the domain name should be fully or partially identical to the company name or the trademark
b) the domain name can't be partial or fully identical to the current registered trademark in Finland
c) the registrant should provide the English certificate of the company
(a) Minimum: 2
(b) Maximum: 63
(c) comprise of letters and numbers
(d) A domain name cannot begin or end with a hyphen "-" or contain a hyphen "-" on the 3rd and 4th position.
1 or 3 years
*the applicant will be informed by Net-Chinese by e-mail to renew the domain name
90 days, 45 days and 30 days before the domain name expiration date*
*the applicant will be informed by Net-Chinese by e-mail to renew the domain name after the domain name expiration date*
1. The introduction and information of the domains in the website are for reference only. The applicant should fully acknowledge and agree that all the domain names should comply with the Domain Name Registration Agreement of all gTLDs and ccTLDs of ICANN （The Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers）, the Domain Name Management Regulation, the Dispute Resolution, other related regulations and the policy requirements of the highest authority of each domain.
2. The regulation of the renewal of each domain is different and might be amended occasionally. Please pay and finish the domain renewal 30 days before the expiration date; if the renewal date is within 30 days before the expiration date, Net-Chinese will handle the domain name renewal according to the regulations of each registry. The additional charge should be at the applicant’s own expense.