1. The applicant is required to have a local address when registering.
2. Net-Chinese provides the Local Presence Service for the applicant without the local representative and the address
3. The Local Presence Service will take extra charges. For details, please contact us.
Please download the application form and attach the required documentaton in the email, we'll contact you as soon as possible.
The names for applying must conform to the regulations:
(a) Names that haven't been registered
(b) Names that are not reserved, limited or forbidden to be registered(including but not limited to the country codes, geographical names and the EU privileged reserving words)
(c) Letters A-Z, Numbers 0-9, and a hyphen"-"
(d) Minimum:2, Maximum:63(not including .de)
(e) The names can't begin or end with the hyphen"-", and the hyphen is not allowed to be in the 3rd or the 4th letter
*the applicant will be informed by Net-Chinese for the first time to renew the domain name 90 days before the domain name expiration date*
*the applicant will be informed by Net-Chinese for the second time to renew the domain name 45 days before the domain name expiration date*
1. The introduction and information of the domains in the website are for reference only. The applicant should fully acknowledge and agree that all the domain names should comply with the Domain Name Registration Agreement of all gTLDs and ccTLDs of ICANN （The Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers）, the Domain Name Management Regulation, the Dispute Resolution, other related regulations and the policy requirements of the highest authority of each domain.
2. The regulation of the renewal of each domain is different and might be amended occasionally. Please pay and finish the domain renewal 30 days before the expiration date; if the renewal date is within 30 days before the expiration date, Net-Chinese will handle the domain name renewal according to the regulations of each registry. The additional charge should be at the applicant’s own expense.