1. applicant has to be local or oversea corporation
2. corporation trademark is required
3. Cuba domain registry will verify the application for 1 to 2 months
Please download the application form and attach the required documentaton in the email, we'll contact you as soon as possible.
(a) Minimum: 1 (b) Maximum: 63 (c) Letters and numbers. (d) Hyphens ("-"), however not at the beginning or directly in front of the TLD
(e) the domain name is forbiden to be the same as the names on the reserved domain list(geographic names and special reserved names))
*the applicant will be informed by Net-Chinese for the first time to renew the domain name 90 days before the domain name expiration date*
*the applicant will be informed by Net-Chinese for the second time to renew the domain name 45 days before the domain name expiration date*
1. The introduction and information of the domains in the website are for reference only. The applicant should fully acknowledge and agree that all the domain names should comply with the Domain Name Registration Agreement of all gTLDs and ccTLDs of ICANN （The Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers）, the Domain Name Management Regulation, the Dispute Resolution, other related regulations and the policy requirements of the highest authority of each domain.
2. The regulation of the renewal of each domain is different and might be amended occasionally. Please pay and finish the domain renewal 30 days before the expiration date; if the renewal date is within 30 days before the expiration date, Net-Chinese will handle the domain name renewal according to the regulations of each registry. The additional charge should be at the applicant’s own expense.