1. The domain name is open to organizions and infividuals within Asia Pacific Zone.
2. Net-Chinese provides the Local Presence Service for the applicant without the local representative and the address
3. The Local Presence Service will take extra charges. For details, please contact us.
(a) Minimum: 3
(b) Maximum: 63
(c) comprise of letters and numbers
(d) A domain name cannot begin or end with a hyphen "-" or contain a hyphen "-" on the 3rd and 4th position.
1, 2, 3, 5, 10 years
(a) To transfer domain into Net-Chinese, registrant shall renew at least 1 year.
(b) Transfer of domain between registrars is not allowed within the first 60 days of the initial registration or renewal of a domain.
(c) Transfer of domain between registrars is not allowed in the 60 days of the previous registrar-to-registrar transfer.
(d) Domain auth code is required.
(e) Domain has to be in "OK" status.
1. Request the domain name transfer and confirm the authcode.
2. During the process of transfer, the original registrar and the new registrar will send a confirm email to the address which the Applicant submitted when registering the domain name. The e-mail address must be valid so that the applicant may proceed the transfer process successfully.
3. Applicant has to follow the instruction to confirm the transfer.
*the applicant will be informed by Net-Chinese by e-mail to renew the domain name around
30 days and 7 days before the domain name expiration date*
*the applicant will be informed by Net-Chinese by e-mail to renew the domain name in 5 days after the domain name expiration date*
1. The introduction and information of the domains in the website are for reference only. The applicant should fully acknowledge and agree that all the domain names should comply with the Domain Name Registration Agreement of all gTLDs and ccTLDs of ICANN （The Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers）, the Domain Name Management Regulation, the Dispute Resolution, other related regulations and the policy requirements of the highest authority of each domain.
2. The regulation of the renewal of each domain is different and might be amended occasionally. Please pay and finish the domain renewal 30 days before the expiration date; if the renewal date is within 30 days before the expiration date, Net-Chinese will handle the domain name renewal according to the regulations of each registry. The additional charge should be at the applicant’s own expense.